Oak Grove Band Students and Parents,
Today our band directors began distributing materials for our annual fruit sale. This fundraiser is an important sale to us and will allow our program to continue growing and developing excellence in music here at Oak Grove.
This year’s sale will run from Friday, November 3rd - Monday, November 13th.
We will be able to sell both online and via the order brochures and envelopes that will be given to your student! Our supporters will have an option of direct shipment to their home or a delivery to the school on 12/5/2023 from 3:30-6:30.
Our website for online sales is:
All students must turn in their fruit orders on Monday 11/13/2023 no orders will be accepted after 11/14/2023.
Our goal is for each student to sell 5 items! here are also a few NEW Non-Fruit Items in the brochure and online as well!!!!
We have the following rewards in place for students:
- Students reaching their goal (selling 5 items) will have an ice cream/dessert party during their class period!!
- Marching Band Students who sell 5 items or turn in a donation of at least $25 will also have 50% of their profits earned applied to their band account balances/credits. (Profits range from $5-$11 depending on the product ordered).
- Middle School Band Students who sell 8 items or more will receive their performance shirt (black dry-fit polo shirt with the OG Bands logo embroidered on the left chest) provided at no cost from the Oak Grove Band Boosters.
- The overall top seller in the High School Group and Middle School Group will earn $100 cash.
- Each grade-level top seller will receive $25 cash, and each grade-level runner-up top seller will receive $10 cash.
**The High School and Middle School Top Seller will not receive both the top seller AND the grade level top seller award. The grade that has the top overall High School and Middle School seller in it will have the $25 gift card given to the 2nd place seller and the $15 gift card will go to the 3rd place seller in that grade.**
***If a student earns a top seller reward and has an outstanding band fee/account balance, their reward will be applied to that balance.***
- Students selling one through four boxes will receive a small prize/sweet treat per box given by the band directors.
This year on delivery day, December 5, 2023, we have asked that the fruit be delivered to the high school band room in the morning so that we can stage the orders for pick up by seller name to reduce confusion at pick-up time. We will need parent/adult volunteers to make this happen (volunteers at the school during school hours are required to check in at the office)!
We know that together, we can knock this fundraiser out of the park and allow our program to continue growing, acquiring the items and equipment we need for success. Good luck Grizzlies!!!!!!
Oak Grove Band Boosters